Service Provider with Psychotherapy Matters
Providing collaborative client-centered care.
- 1. I can find you a family doctor from their Virtual Clinic list
- 2. You can get an appointment with a Psychiatrist faster
- 3. Psychiatrists provide care for ages 6 +
- 4. Assess to verified Registered Psychotherapists at www.psychotherapymatters.com
- Start fresh with new strategies that help you know yourself better.
- Healing support and treatment for Trauma, PTSD, Grief and Loss.
- Individual sessions are $120
- Families and children affected by trauma and loss can heal together with better communication skills and healing treatments.
- Recreate memories for better relationships.
- Learn to be emotionally honest and available to each other.
Emotional attachment brings greater satisfaction in relationships.
- Sessions are $150
- Prepare yourself and others for a better lifestyle that’s meaningful. Classes available are Alcohol Education, Domestic Violence, Anger and Stress Mgt.
- Plant Based Nutritional Education
Helen is an Indigenous Mental Health Provider
- Non-insured Health Benefits Program (Mental Health Counselling)
- Residential Schools Resolutions Health Support Program.
- An up-to-date Status Card is required